Sunday, June 5, 2016

Eagle One




      It seems that I have completely depleted my stash of Eagle cards and we had a ceremony today.  I threw this one together quick,  With white cs I stamped the sentiment on the top with Blueprint Sketch and heat set it with clear embossing powder.  I masked it with a cut sticky note and I splashed Fired Brick, Blueprint Sketch and Salty Ocean all over the rest of the piece of cs. I cut a piece of blue cs and ran that through my cuttlebug and embossed with a swiss dot folder.  The Eagle badge I had in my stash and attached with dimensional squares.  I glued them all together and rounded the corners with my chomper. All of this was adhered to a red card stock base.

         A quick sign and stuffed with a gift card and off we go.  When I got back, I quickly made five more just to have on reserve.

I would like to add this card to the following card challenges:




Stamplorations: Theme and Sketch Challenge - Celebrations








Tuesday Throwdown: Feeling Proud
Simply Create Too:  Red White and Blue.
Little Tangles: Embossing (wet and dry)

So very proud of them all ... Eagles soar ...
Have a great day
and thanks for looking.


Dawn

2 comments:

paperkicks said...

Oh, wow! This is an awesome card!! My husband is an Eagle Scout and Order of the Arrow. Your cards will mean so much to the guys! What an accomplishment, and what a great tribute to their hard work!!

Shelly said...

Such a cool card! Thanks for joining us at Little Tangles!