Monday, August 15, 2016

A bit of green on green

 


       I have a new die and some new inks ... testing them out a bit.  On white card stock I used a Penny Black border edge die which a got a thump print on.  That pushed me into going over the entire piece with green ink ... blending in different shades.  I used Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Evergreen Bough.   Then dropping water droplets onto the color to lift.
          The sentiment was stamped with Green StazOn and heat set with clear embossing powder.   I then brushed the edge of the entire card with Twisted Citron with rounded edges.





I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
QTR:  Monotone - shades of green.
Creative Corner: Favorite colors
Through the Purple Haze - ATG

Thank you for peeking.
Have an amazing week.


Dawn

2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Simple and so elegant, Dawn! It's wonderful seeing you join in our "Monochromatic" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you playing again soon.
NanaConnie

Lisbeth K said...

Love the simplicity of this card! Thank you for joining Through The Purple Haze in our challenge, good luck!


Lisbeth @ Lisbeths hobbyer
FabrikaFantasy DT
Through The Purple Haze (owner)
Make It Crafty Gal
DT Broken Fairy Designs