Monday, March 6, 2017

Lavender monotone ......





        So I must have been in a very purple mood this weekend ... seems to be my color of choice.  This card is for both a monotone and sketch challenge.  Grabbing three different shades of violet/purple card stock.  I ran one shade through my cuttlebug with a cuttlebug folder of various shapes/cogs.  I then cut the top shapes with my cricut using Accent Essentials cartridge.  From a lighter shade I cut the strips to work the sketch and ran some faux stitiching along the edge with my gold gel.   The sentiment was stamped with Wilted Violet and a Hampton Arts stamp.









I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:





     Sketch Saturday: Sketch








QKR: ATG
Star Stampz: Monotone
Crafty Sentiments: ATG


Thank you for peeking ....

Have a fantastic day !!


Dawn


2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

Simple and beautiful, Dawn. I love the purple! So good to see you entering our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck.
NanaConnie DT

Dorothy S said...

You have used such a lovely color - and created a pretty way to display the sentiment. Thanks for entering the weekly Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede.
Dorothy S, DT member.