Monday, July 31, 2017

Clean up

So ..... I am in the process of attacking the challenge to clean up the craft room.  It hasn't been touched since the renovation and quite frankly .... there's stuff in here that I have absolutely no idea how it got in here.  Everything has just been piled on and piled on.  There's even a plant stand in here and a brand new empty pot waiting for a house plant ... how ... I have no idea.
I started with organizing the piles and just moving piles from one pile to another ....
paper crafts ... knitting ... sewing ... jewelry stuff ... It's over whelming.  There are bags of stuff that I bought that ... I have no idea what it was bought for.  I found clear stamps in with my scraps and dies that I bought that I never used.  So sad.
I thought I had one box of paper scraps ... I found 4 ... literally 4 boxes of scraps.

This... a combo of two containers


.

So .....................................








my goal for the next two weeks (maybe months) is to work on challenges without touching a new piece of paper ...
and so we begin ...........................

No comments: