Sunday, July 9, 2017

Mono Butterfly


   


         This card was created using a combo of challenges.
The first one would be Casual Friday's Tic Tac Toe ... going down the left side with butterflies, monochromatic and shaker.  The next challenge would be the Butterfly Challenge with 'K is for key and or the color vermilion'.  
So there you have it.
             I started with cutting the butterfly on my cricut using the Art Nouveau cartridge in a monotone of reds all stacked and secure. I had to cut a slightly larger solid in white to make it pop.
              I stamped the key with a stamp from Recollections in Fire Brick Red and then embossed with clear for the shine.
              To build the shake, I use left over red circles stacked and then added dimensional tape around the edges.  I backed the front with white dotted acetate and then filled the void with red and white sequins, stars and gems.
            A bit of faux stitching in white around the edges all on the vermilion top fold card base.   Fun Fun Fun !!!



I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Casual Friday: Tic Tac Toe: Butterflie/Monochromatic/Shaker
The Butterfly Challenge: Key and Vermilion
Seize the Birthday: Red and White and you
4 Crafty Chicks: Stamp no digi
Deep Ocean: lots of  Layers
Make My Monday: Summer Brights
Addicted to Stamps: Clean and simple.

Thank you so very much for stopping by and taking a peek .....
Have a great day !!



Dawn

4 comments:

Joan said...

What a pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Tina Z. said...

great card, so different and lovely design. I just love shaker cards.
Thank you for playing with us at Butterfly Challenge, Tina Z., GD

Mrs A. said...

I never expected to see a shaker card. This one is terrific. I love how you have combined all the elements together. Thank you for fluttering into the garden. Hugs Mrs A.

Michelle Lupton said...

Love your monochromatic multi-layered butterfly! Thanks for playing along with our Tic Tac Toe challenge at CAS-ual Fridays :)