Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Good Egg

   
Hello everyone .....
This is my card for the challenge at

We are having a sketch challenge this week with an optional twist of Easter.


For my card, I started with a stamp and die set by Neat and Tangled which I colored with markers.
The sentiment is also from the same set.
I cut and oval and oval frame from a die out of two shades of blue cardstock. and then stacked my little duckie with the ovals.
I then cut the scalloped piece using a die from Art-C (Thinking of You).  I smudged distress ink in Blueprint Sketch and Faded Jeans to give it a denim look - then ran faux stitching using a white gel pen.    The glitter flag under the scallop is glitter washi tape cut to size and tipped by hand.
I then cut another layer piece from a darker cs using a stamp edge die from Spellbinders.
The printed paper is from Recollections.
All stacked on top of one another on a navy cs top fold base.
A couple of blue and gold sequins and clear gems in the corner and it's done.
I hope you play along with us on this challenge.  Again, see the sketch below to play.












I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Cuttlebug Mania:  Easter
Make My Monday:  Easter
Just Add Ink: Photo Inspiration of Easter
Crafty Hazelnut: Patterned Paper
Animal Friends: Easter


Thanks for stopping by
and have a great crafting day.


Dawn

7 comments:

KimB said...

Yellow duckling definitely remind me of Easter and I love how your quirky little yellow ducky really pops against all those lovely blue toned layers Dawn! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink for our 400th challenge this week.

Jaxx Crafty Creations said...

Such a cute card, Dawn. I adore the sweet little duck and that sentiment is hilarious! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Dreja said...

Sehr schön gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
LG Dreja

Basslady said...

a very cool card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Priya said...

A cute card.
Love the use of background papers.
Thank you for joining us this time at MMM Challenge.
Hope to see you again next time.
Priya-DT

Heike said...

Eine sehr schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

Lg Heike

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - hope you'll join us again in April.

Helen x