Tuesday, April 17, 2018

mom



     Hello from the Design Team of 

with a twist of Mother's Day.

For my card, I started with pink cs for the front and ran that through my bug with a swiss dot folder.  The frame was cut out of purple cs with my cricut and the Cindy Loo cartridge.  The inside of paper of the frame is from DSW and has glitter swirls as well.  The flag is cut by hand with a lime green cs.  The circles are cut with my stacked circle dies the larger one in hot pink cs and the smaller one from florescent yellow cs.  The mom was cut with the hot pink cs with my cricut with a free hand font. I ran white faux stitching around the frame. Rounded off the corners with my chomper and drops some soft pink Neuvo in the corner and around the petals.

Here is the sketch for the challenge:











Have fun and Happy Crafting

Dawn

1 comment:

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

I just love the colors on this. Great card!
CuteNCrafty Mommy