Saturday, May 5, 2018

Thinking of you











 Hello from the design team  at the
Brown Sugar Challenge.
The theme this month is
 Father's Day or Masculine
and our sponsor this week is

My card is a stretch for the theme but the image is from Mari Ko Creations.   I used water colors for the flower and leaves and blended the colors.  For the background of the image,  I used grey and blue colored pencils and a blender stick and a bit of Vaseline .   The butterfly is cut using a My Favorite Things die out of designer patterned paper by DCW that is iridescent.   I mounted that onto a blue paint chip from the local hardware store and then onto patterned paper from Recollections.  All of that mounted onto a pale blue side fold cs base.  I added a couple of paper flowers in the corner to fill that space.

I hope you have fun playing along in the challenge.  I wish you the best of luck.

Have a great crafting day !

Dawn

No comments: